Sunday, April 26, 2009




These past few days have been absolutely gorgeous! The sun is out the sky is blue (it's beautiful and so are you, dear prudence). Let's back-track because I have a lot to share.
Friday: 'Part of Your World' auditions. I totally rocked it out (jk). I did get a callback though, which pretty much means she told me to do it again only singing it on my side like a mermaid. I began sitting up as the song got more and more inspirational. I laugh about it now, but at the time it seemed like a good thing to do!
Saturday: I went to my greatest friend of all time, Jordan,'s house to swim at her pool. I got burnt. The burn only goes up so far on my arms, making it look like I have sleeve. Plus, my face is burnt, except the place where I wore sunglasses. Rayban outline, pretty embarrassing! I had a blast though. She's one of my favorite people of all time!
Sunday (today): Shelby Grace is over right now. Her and Julia are deprately trying to find those kittens. (Pinesap hid them after we had finally found them!).
Have a super radtastic day!!
Bunches of love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I like your sets! And your blogging. I'm so glad you get to do the solo in chorus. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete