Friday, June 26, 2009






I just got back from SMBC 2009 and it was the greatest week of my life (so far). The Bible lessons were amazing, the view was as gorgeous as Nick Jonas (dead for real), my friends are hilariously the greatest, and the boys are amazing guys (always making me laugh).
Travis taught all the guys in the cabin the dance to Bye Bye Bye by N*SYNC, and they danced in the talent show. They were so incredibly rad, I can't even explain. Every single guy was in sync (tee hee) and on rhythm. They did SO awesome. We have recordings of it, and as soon as I find one I'll send you a link. You will want to see it!!!!
My absolute favorite part of the week, though the boys' performance was one of the greatest things ever done, was when we all went out to the field and sang praises to the Lord while we gazed up at the stars. It incredible to think the same God who made the millions of stars in the sky formed and shaped us as well. It's a beautiful thing. Very inspirational. At one point I began crying, and I couldn't sing. It was such a inspiring experience. I loved every single minute of it. I definitely grew in relationships with others as well as in faith (which is so important).

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome time at camp. Good times, great memories. :D Glad you're home safe! Love and Hugs and see you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time and got closer to God! It's easy to do when you are surrounded by good friends and beautiful scenery. Love ya!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete