Thursday, May 28, 2009






Today, May 28, was the last day of school. It was kind of sad in a way, because this year was the best year ever. I made a lot of great friends, and... well that's really the only reason it was so great. That, and Mr. Summers. Anyway, back to the friends thing. I met a lot of cool people who enjoyed laughing, and ya know, since I'm HILARIOUS, we clicked! I'm taking mostly honors classes at the high school next year, so I should get into some classes. These pictures you spot were taken today at school. Some people dressed up tacky (Ali and Jane and Abbie) so that's why they look funny. Ali (pronounced 'Oli') is the guy in with the glasses, Jane is in the "Hello my name is Gangsta" shirt and Abbie has the Ray Ban Wafarers and polka dot tights. Jordan's mouth is in the corner of the picture, making it all the more better. Jenna and Emaleigh are in the popsicle picture. Abby W.'s shoes are in one, and me taking a picture of her taking a picture of me taking a picture is up there. Jazmine and her tutu is the third picture. She's great. Have a great summer guys!
Bunches of love,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe my sweet baby niece is off to high school next year. How did this happen so soon? I remember when you were this little baby with such a serious expression on your cute face and we'd all clamor to hold you and end up passing you down the pew at church so we'd all have our turn. It might be funny if we tried to do that with you now..... :-) Hope you have a fabulous Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should try and pass her down the pew at church now :-) But seriously, wow...high school next year! Enjoy each day of it. We're very proud of you :-)

    ReplyDelete