Thursday, October 8, 2009





Hello my friends! It's 8:45 on Thursday and I should be in school, but I'm ditching. Just kidding. I am home ill with a deadly disease. This might be my last blog post.
Just kidding... again. I have the stupid H1N1 virus and feel well enough to go to school and do all that nonsense, but no I'm stuck home by myself for the fourth day in a row. Charming.
Holy tomatoes, can I just tell you that Paramore's new album Brand New Eyes is amazing. Soooo, sooo great. I have fallen in love with there music again. Seriously though, go get this album. It's epic.
Urban Outfitters is giving away 25 free songs from iTunes. Unfortunately, you have to download all twenty-five of them, but as I was going through I found a marvelous song. It's by The Big Pink called "Dominoes". It's worth waiting for all those songs to download. Another one is by Princeton. The reason I'm giving you the band name is because that's the name in big letters so it's easier to identify.
BREAKING NEWS: Miley Cyrus has deleted her twitter account.
I bet you guys thought it was something important. Yeah. People are making a hugo deal about this on twitter, so I thought I'd share it with you. People are stupid most of the time. #comebackmiley Give me a break.
How great is that Death Cab song for the New Moon soundtrack? I'll tell you. It's super rad. I've been a fan of Death Cab for Cutie for a while. "Stable Song" and "What Sarah Said" are good ones. Yes. My name is in one of them. That's only one reason it's so spectacular.
Pues, I think I'm gonna go sleep. (see how I incorporated Spanish. Pues means well)

Much love my sunflowers,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so sweet. Sorry you are quarantined! (i should look up how to spell that one) i'm gonna have to check out other tunes by Death Cab. I love the New Moon song they did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little Sarah! You will be out and about soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo! Cute pix! That was before you got the oink oink. Oh well. Enjoy your alone time. Makes you love your friends and school more. Kerry has a lot of Death Cab for Cutie stuff. He'll have to make ya a cd. Love ya. :o)

    ReplyDelete